MobileWorks™ DoD Edition for Good
Good Technology™ Secure iOS™ and Android™ Mobility for DoD
The quickest and most cost-efficient method to deliver Good for Government security for enterprise-class Apple™ iOS and Google™ Android mobile email and personal information management.
MobileWorks™DE for Good is simply the best and quickest way to implement a hardened Good for Government™ server appliance or virtual solution running under VMware™. Why spend man-weeks installing and configuring the Good for Government environment while engineering your Good environment to satisfy security configuration guidance compliance when the MobileWorks™DE for Good appliance can get you there in less than an hour? SteelCloud engineers have already developed and implemented the platform to install a STIG-compliant Microsoft operating system, database, and .NET architecture. SteelCloud engineers have also implemented recommended security configuration guidance and policy settings to ensure that your Good for Government environment is ready for secure testing and trials of iOS and Android mobility.
- Reduces implementation time to 60 minutes vs. weeks or months.
- Eliminates the risk of non-compliance.
- Provides a standard configuration for all deployments.
- Simplifies ongoing maintenance tasks.
- Ensures an accurate and complete installation – the first time.
- Automatically delivers pre-configured policy without manual input.
What is MobileWorks™DE for Good?
MobileWorks™DE for Good is an integrated hardware and software appliance or VMware-based virtual solution that comes pre-loaded with Good Technology’s Good for Government, and hardened Windows Server OS, SQL and .NET architecture. It enables any size DoD organization to easily install the entire Good for Government platform for iOS and Android mobile device management at a fraction of the cost, time, and resource commitment normally required.
To maximize server availability and streamline ongoing maintenance tasks, MobileWorks™DE for Good delivers advanced management features:
- EverAvail™ Double-Take™ provides same-site and COOP facility high availability and failover, disaster recovery and patch management.
- MobileWorks™VeriScan automatically verifies and executes environment set-up and installation
- MobileWorks™Policy Express automatically delivers the DoD’s pre-defined iOS and Android device policy settings to the Good Messaging Console.
SteelCloud worked closely with Good Technology to create this unique pre-configured appliance to eliminate the cost and time necessary to install, configure, and secure your Good for Government environment.
- Delivered as a COTS solution.
- Available as an appliance or VMware-based virtual software solution.
- Automated one-hour installation including pre-install verification.
- MobileWorks™VeriScan and Policy Express automated services to ensure accurate installation and configuration, and on-going access to current iOS and Android device policy settings.
- EverAvail Double-Take provides self-healing high-availability configuration for same-site and COOP facility failover.
- STIGs are implemented to ensure “Gold and Platinum Disk compliance” for:
- Windows Server OS
- NET Framework
- Supports Microsoft Exchange.
- 3 year On-site Hardware warranty.
Who is using SteelCloud Secure Appliances?
Every military service and many DoD and Civilian agencies have deployed SteelCloud mobility appliances and VMware solutions to speed productivity to users. In each case, administrators were able to start initializing mobility devices within hours of opening the box.
MobileWorks™DE for Good Starter Kit
The MobileWorks™DE for Good iOS/Android Starter Kit provides everything needed to begin deploying iOS and Android secure mobility, all for under $20,000. In addition to the Good Technology security suite for device integrity and management, the Starter Kit provides S/MIME wireless security and BlueTooth Smart Card support to speed you to successful deployment without installation, configuration or compliance delays. Learn more